MARCH 8- 10 | 2018
Our team at Kind Marketing has been involved with trade events for quite some time. After producing more than 100 shows world wide, we’ve gained a lot of insights that can really make a difference in your show experience.
Over the next month, we are going to share some of our top tips for new exhibitors attending Expo West 2018. A show kit is an easy addition for your booth and you’ll be so happy that you took the extra time to put one together, or even better, have an agency like us put one together for you.
A show kit should include:
- Fat & thin black sharpies
- One or two box cutters
- Several rolls of packing tape with dispenser
- Pain Eze from Rainbow Light, our favorite and safe alternative to Advil or Tylenol
- First Aid Kit
- Breath mints
- Safety pins
- Double sided velcro or tape
- Extra business cards for the team
- Zip ties (8” long and 16” long)
- If you use anything with batteries, bring a back-up supply or charger if you have re-chargable batteries
- Pads of paper
- Hand sanitizers (we love the small EO® Lavender Hand Cleansing Wipes for their smell and easiness to pack)
- Paper towels and surface cleaner (Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day is our fave)
The Expo West team had a few additional items you might wish to consider.
Expo West Packing Tips
If you need assistance with your show / marketing efforts for Expo West, give us a shout!
Help I’m Drowning in Trade Shows!